♥ Mama Lightning Sublimation Cricut Files, Leopard Print ♥
Mama Lightning Sublimation Cricut Files, Leopard Print is suitable for cutting your own vinyl, iron on transfer or infusible ink to make your own stickers, t-shirt logos, graphics for cards, invitations, website blog artwork or signage. Scrapbooking, silhouette cutting, mugs design, printing decals, overlays, decorating, home decor, wall art. We also have multiple types to choose for your own machine like Cricut, silhouette, Heat Press Printing Machine or Screen Printing Machine. We update new ideas everyday, especially in this pandemic.
► NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED
This item type : Digital file “Instant Download”
You will receive the following files: SVG – PNG – DXF – EPS
► HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Your files will be available within minutes after purchase and payment is confirmed. You’ll see a “View Your Files” link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download the file Mama Lightning Sublimation Cricut Files, Leopard Print with your order.
1. Purchasing this listing you get a ZIP file. Right click the ZIP folder and choose Extract All. This can be done with WinRar, free 7-Zip software.
OR unzip files online with http://www.ezyzip.com/. Cannot open ZIP Inbox me your email address
2. Use the proper file format of file with your cutting machine.
3. Ungroup Mama Lightning Sublimation Cricut Files, Leopard Printin Cricut software/Silhouette software/other to separate colors.
► As the purchaser you can use Mama Lightning Sublimation Cricut Files, Leopard Print:
1. To make finished items for personal use.
2. To make commercial use items, so long as you do not sell the image itself.
► NO REFUNDS will be given if any file has been downloaded.
Image files are non-returnable therefore non-refundable.
Please contact me if you have any questions, I’d be more than glad to help you!
Kindly leave your comment for Mama Lightning Sublimation Cricut Files, Leopard Print if you like this.
My email address: email@example.com
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aerosvgstudio